lundi 14 septembre 2015

Basic Avatar


Tala Capadonians

Today we'll have a special post. I met many persons who asked me about the skin, hair, etc I use. So I decided to create a post to give you references of the basic apperance and items I use. 

As you saw on pics, I always have the same shape, hair, skin. It permet you to see different items on the same base, and it's easier for you to compare. Also, today I worked just on the first pic. The other one are just snapshots to permet you to see how it looks on my SL. 
Let's see the base of my avi

AVATAR:

Shape:
made by myself

Mesh body:
Mesh Body - Lara
by MAITREYA
Landmark: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/207/165/26

Skin:
Opera *peche*
by ESSENCES
nb: the skin applier for mesh body and hands are saled appart and also used

Hands:
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
by SLINK

eyes:
Hybrid Eyes (Aqua)
by BY SNOW
no MP link, this item is no more avalaible, a new version is now on sale

Hair:
I use 2 models
Windsong and Blown away
by EXILE
usually you see them in color named HOLLYWWOD, but I have fat packs

pic with the mix of these 2 hair


About AOs:

*GA* Wonderful Mermaid I&II AO
by GAELINE CREATIONS
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PROMO-NEW-Gaeline-Animations-Wonderful-Mermaid-III-AO-express-your-charm-and-sensuality/7280438


5Joints Mermaid AO
by BAKEMONOYA
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/5Joints-Mermaid-AO/6876237


:KH: Mermaid AO3 -Dance with the Waves-
by KAMI HITOE
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KH-Mermaid-AO-3-Dance-with-the-Waves/670526


:KH: Mermaid AO4 -Ocean Sway-
by KAMI HITOE
not able on MP until the 15th september. Look at the post named "If cleo was a mermaid" for more informations here
and the addon named (TB)Mermaid of the Tides"extra tail ao controller"
able in some releases from TIDEBORNS shop (specially the MOT-TOXIC and the NERIED)

For sure I don't use all AOs at the same time. but the addon is used with all mesh tails.

hair named Windsong

You now know all items I use to make my avatar. if you need more informations feel free to contact me.

Lusa em,
Orlane Congrejo



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire