mercredi 23 septembre 2015

Fire mermaid


Tala Capadonians

I had think a lot about this post. Should I do it, or not? that's the question I thought a lot and a long time before making my choice. 
I bought this tail 2 weeks ago, and just made my choice. 

Why a so big hesitation? just cause this tail desapointed me a lot. So really take care about what I'll say about it. It will only express my own point of view. I'm not in plans to judge anything and only talk about my own feelings. 

First, we'll examine the pack:


It includes a lot of items:
- Gloves layers for claws
-right and left claws (2 attachements)- hips fin (left and right, 2 attachements)
pant layer or scales (pant and underwear version)
-tail attachement (in 2 parts)
-alpha layer


Now, let's me explain why I didn't enjoy it. 
The 2 parts to make the leg have to be worm both. As it's explain in the note joined in the pack, the creator made this choice to fix it easier. But on knees, all depend of the AO you use, animations will make the tail look ugly. it looks like something I call "the sock effect". as a human with two legs in the same pant to play the mermaid. 

plus, this tail appears to don't work on mesh bodies. the layers are needed to make it work correctly. 


To resume
This tail can be a nice outfit to start as mermaid when we don't have a lot of money. or when we are not really into how our avi looks. This one is not made for me, but Im sure it could look great on someone else, and when you take time to fix it correctly.

in all case, you can find it here
mp link: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Tarnished-Fire-Mermaid/1849031
(exist in different colors)

Lusa em
Orlane Congrejo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire