mardi 9 février 2016

Nexie


Tala Capadonians


I know there is a long time since my last post. But I was a lot busy IRL plus the underwater land doesn't offer a lot of new things these last times. 

Anyway, TIDEBORNS just offered us a new release. 

Let's discover it


The pack include
-the tail
-the bra
-the collar
-the belt
- upper and lower bracelets

To resume, all items you can see on pics. 
As always, a special tail controler is include and works with your casual AO. The tail is also compatible with the 5JOINT AO. 


You can find it in different colors there: 

There is a demo version able on MP and also in world.

For now there is just a female version. But Tithis told me the male one will be able in future. 


Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. 

Lusa em,
Orlane



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire